Monday, June 23, 2014

Oh, Blogger, you silly c**t!

Greetings, rant fans. I am E. Adam Thomas, host of Adam's Film Rants on the Angry Men Reviews channel on You Tube, or, to make it simpler, I am EAT, host of AFR on the AMR channel on YT, EIEIO. In the future, I will be posting all kinds of irrelevant, useless information, such as "How to survive a nuclear attack without looking like a complete, panic-stricken imbecile," but today, I just want to drool a bit on your eyelobes about how fucking sick to death I am of having to have so many different goddamn passwords for everything. I just accepted the invitation to post blogs on this site, because the "Powers That Be" want us to have a more obnoxious level of web presence. In the course of this, I ended up having to change my goddamn Google password because I couldn't remember it. Why? Because my browser remembers it for me. So why did I have to change it? Because Blogger didn't ask my browser for my password. Why? Because Blogger is a pussy, that's why!

At my "day job," I have to change my system password once a month, my login system password once every 6 months, my data entry system password every three months, and my men's room "Poop-Free" access code once every 17.3 weeks. My Roku box can't connect to my router, my cellphone won't talk to my table, and apparently, my cat has somehow hacked my Petsmart club card (Seriously, Sniffles? You actually need $2,498.75 worth of catnip mice? You need help!). I'm sick of it.

Why do we have to endure all this piddly bullshit? Because you people are all a bunch of larcenous, self-entitled SHITS! Yes... all of you. What do I mean by "You People"? I mean ALL OF YOU! Knuckle-dragging, date-raping, mouth-breathing, ass-scratching, Twitter-addicted, cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit homo fucking sapiens! Seriously! You all steal everything! Hell, so do I... I just fucking ripped off dialogue from Christmas Vacation! The difference? You can still watch the movie, and the line of dialogue is STILL IN THERE!!! You people all use your evil stealing ways to take money away from eachother! Theives! You're all a bunch of dirty thieves!

Passwords used to be fun. When I was a kid, and I had my own club, we had a password to get into the club. It wasn't to keep girls out, it was just to keep Billy Schlectreman out, because he smelled like cheese and said "Goshalicious" a lot. It was the only password I ever had to remember, and it didn't require a combination of capital and lower case letters, numbers, special characters and ancient Sumarian demon summoning encantations. We only had to change it one time, because, in our infinite wisdom, we decided the password should be "Goshalicious," because we had a twisted sense of irony that it would be the one word we didn't think he would ever guess. We later changed it to "billyschlectremaneatshisownpoop."

The point I'm trying to make is, if it weren't for dishonest people, we wouldn't really need passwords. If it weren't for REALLY dishonest people, we wouldn't need so many goddamn passwords. And, if it weren't for you disgusting little nuckle-dragging, date-raping, mouth-breathing, ass-scratching, Twitter-addicted, cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit, homo fucking sapien dishonest people, we wouldn't have to keep changing our passwords every five fucking minutes!

Seriously, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Bastards!

Thank you, and have a nice day!

PS: Watch my damn videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment